Enhancement in AOMDV Protocol to Reduce Chances of Link Failure in Mobile Adhoc Network
||International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends (IJCOT)||
|© 2016 by IJCOT Journal|
|Volume - 6 Issue - 2
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : : Indu Sharma, Shaina Pundir|
|DOI : 10.14445/22492593/IJCOT-V33P304|
Indu Sharma, Shaina Pundir"Enhancement in AOMDV Protocol to Reduce Chances of Link Failure in Mobile Adhoc Network", International Journal of Computer & organization Trends (IJCOT), V6(2):17-20 Mar - Apr 2016, ISSN:2249-2593, www.ijcotjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Abstract MANET is a self configuring network which has no fixed infrastructure. Topology in MANET changes frequently. During data transmission, there is a problem of link failure which degrade the performance of the network. The nodes are deployed in the network and path is established according to EAOMDV protocol from source to destination. There are some nodes in the path having much movement than other nodes. Due to these nodes link failure problem occurs. So link failure problem is responsible for performance degradation and low reliability of the network. In this paper, a novel technique is proposed to overcome link failure problem in EAOMDV.
1. Rachida Aoudjit , Mustapha Lalam“Load Balancing: An Approach Based on Clustering in Ad Hoc Networks”, Journal of Computing and Information Technology - CIT 17, 2009, 2, 177–184 , 2009.
2. Gagandeep Kaur , “ A new Energy Efficient Queue based Multipath Load Balancing in Adhoc Network”, IEEE, 2014.
3. Prof. S.A. Jain, Mr. Abhishek Bande, “An Improvement In Congestion Control Using Multipath Routing In Manet”, IJERA, 2012.
4. Mohammad Amin Kheirandish Fard, Enchanching Congestion Control To Address Link Failure Loss Over Mobile Adhoc Network”, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) Vol.3, No.5, Sep 2011.
5. Sreenivas B.C G.C. Bhanu Prakash K.V. Ramakrishnan, “L2DB-TCP: An adaptive congestion control technique for MANET based on link layer measurements”, IEEE, 2011.
6. Narendra Babuji and Yadla,Suresh, “Route Recovery Schemes for Efficient MANET”, IJSER, Volume 4, issue 5, 2013.
7. Harpreet Kaur, G. S. "To Propose A Novel Technique To Reduce Link Failure Problem In Manet",International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, pp 3517-3521, 2014.
8. Praveen Yadav, Roopali Soni and Joy Bhattacharjee, "A Novel Routing Algorithm Based on Link Failure Localization for MANET" International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, volume 4. issue 10, oct 2012.
9. Zibouda Aliouat and Makhlouf Aliouat, “Improving Wireless Sensor Networks Robustness through Multi-level Fault Tolerant Routing Protocol”,Modeling Approaches and Algorithms, SCI 488, Springer, pp. 115–124, 2013.
10. Er.Rubia Singla, Er.Jasvir Singh, “Review on Node-Disjoint Multipath Routing Based on AOMDV Protocol for MANETS”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014, pp 2755-2757, 2014.
11. Periyasamy and Dr.E.Karthikeyan, “ Performance Evaluation of AMODV Protocol based on Various Sceanrious and Traffic patterns”, International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA) Vol.1, No.6, December,2011.
AODV, AOMDV, EAOMDV, MANET, Link Failure.