Improving Proficient Routing using Periodic Encounter Patterns For Sporadically Connected Mobile Networks
||International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends (IJCOT)||
|© 2016 by IJCOT Journal|
|Volume - 6 Issue - 5
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : R. Prabu, V.P.Eswaramurthy|
R. Prabu, V.P.Eswaramurthy"Improving Proficient Routing using Periodic Encounter Patterns For Sporadically Connected Mobile Networks", International Journal of Computer & organization Trends (IJCOT), V6(5):19-22 Sep - October 2016, ISSN:2249-2593, www.ijcotjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Abstract Delay Tolerant Mobile Networks (DTMNs) make available announcement despite the sporadic attendance of incoherent sub networks. This work really finding a set of sequential opportunistic encounters pattern between pairs of mobile system. In this background, considerate mobile node behavior is indispensable to design effective and efficient network protocols. In previous work designed to predict future encounters where predictions depend on exploring the possibility age of encounters and integrated connections in the mobile data. However, those previous result put up with from not fixed predicted encounters with be deficient in of routing information such as encounter times. These jobs propose to take advantage of periodicity within mobile data to find constant encounters for routing in DTMNs. In this work, first in attendance a generic methodology to model and find periodic encounter patterns by using the auto-persistence function and detection techniques derived from it.
1. W. Hsu and A. Helmy. On nodal encounter patterns in Wireless LAN traces. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 9(11):1563–1577, 2010.
2. L. Vu, Q. Do, and K. Nahrstedt. 3R: Fine-grained encounter-based routing in delay tolerant networks. In Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on WoWMoM, pages 1–6, 2011.
3. A. Bamis, J. Fang, and A. Savvides. A method for discovering components of human rituals from streams of sensor data. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and knowledge management, pages 779–788, 2010.
4. S. Moon and A. Helmy. Understanding periodicity and regularity of nodal encounters in mobile networks: A spectral analysis. In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Global Telecommunications, pages 1–5, 2010.
5. W. Hsu and A. Helmy. On nodal encounter patterns in Wireless LAN traces. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 9(11):1563–1577, 2010.
Wireless Access point, Delay Tolerant Mobile Networks.