Exclusive E Health Care using Centralized Health Management System
||International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends (IJCOT)||
|© 2016 by IJCOT Journal|
|Volume - 6 Issue - 2
|Year of Publication : 2016|
|Authors : : Mrs.Arthi CI, Mrs.Priya RL|
|DOI : 10.14445/22492593/IJCOT-V32P301|
Mrs.Arthi CI, Mrs.Priya RL"Exclusive E Health Care using Centralized Health Management System", International Journal of Computer & organization Trends (IJCOT), V6(2):1-3 Mar - Apr 2016, ISSN:2249-2593, www.ijcotjournal.org. Published by Seventh Sense Research Group.
Abstract This project effort to construct a nationwide Health Database System that will provide access to the detailed patient’s records and doctor’s assistant will perform technical task involved in the project efficiently. Convincing and persistent participation of the users of this system will make this system more interactive and more useful.
1) G. Eysenbach, What Is e-Health?," Journal of Medical Internet Research, vol. 3, no. 2, p. e20, 2001.
2) G. Bisson, e-Health Portal and SNOMED for a More Personalized Integrated EHR," Proc. UM2005 Workshop on Personalization for e-Health, 2005.
3) S. Lu, Y. Hong, Q. Liu, L. Wang, and R. Dssouli, Access control for e-health system portal," Proc. 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations 2007), IEEE, 2007.
4) Y. Hong, S. Lu, Q. Liu, L. Wang, and R. Dssouli,A hierarchical approach to the specification of privacy preferences," Proc. 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations 2007), IEEE, 2007.
5) Q. Liu, S. Lu, Y. Hong, L. Wang, and R. Dssouli, Securing telehealth applications in a web-based e-health portal," Proc. 3rd International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2008), IEEE, 2008.
6) Y. Hong, S. Lu, Q. Liu, L. Wang, and R. Dssouli, Preserving privacy in e-health systems using hippocratic databases," in Proceedings of the 32nd Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference, 2008.
Nationwide health database system.